VNCS Global provides the concept of a SOC-as-a-Service, our cloud-based SOC, to give our clients a true partner and help fill a gap within IT security. We provide continuous detection, protection and response for organizations that do not have the resources for a 24/7 in-house staff. Our team provides around-the-clock event monitoring and incident management from our global network of SOCs and actionable notifications for any suspected incident. Our security experts use industry leading SIEMs and automated response capabilities so you can address critical security and compliance needs, reduce the risk of a data breach and lower your operational costs.
OUR SOC SERVICES
- Quick on-boarding
- 24/7 security event monitoring and alerting
- Out-of-the-box support for 350+ log sources
- Large library of threat detection use cases
- Business context modeling, creating custom rules and use cases to identify critical security alerts relevant to your organization
- Compliant with standards like PCI, HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, FFIEC, NERC CIP and FISMA
- Access to an easy-to-use web portal, containing powerful reporting, dashboards, and drill-down analytics
- Meets the requirements of Circular 31/2017 / TT-BTTT, Decree 85/2016 / ND-CP, Directive 14 / CT-TTg 2019 of the Prime Minister.
SOC SERVICES OPTIONS
- Installing Agent (Forwarder) on important servers and service servers such as DNS, AD, Web, Mail, E-portal, Public services …
- Collect log from network devices and security devices: Routers, Switches, Firewall, IPS, Endpoint protection, …
- Collect Netflow from Core Switch (SPAN Port).
- Vulnerability information through periodic vulnerability scanning.